Saturday, January 2, 2016

Smartphone I want (2016)

Its the beginning of 2016 we are all excited to see another round of new gadgets this year especially smartphones.I'm particularly very much excited to see all those new smartphone that's gonna come this year.Hope Google's Ara project based smartphones could be found this year.With the increase in the number of smartphone manufactures and the growth of smartphone using population we could figure out that huge amount of heavy specs being packed inside those little devices. So last year,2015, we saw a few number of smartphones having finger print scanner and 4GB of Ram.  So without delaying check out my smartphone that I have designed or desired to have.I mean the smartphone that I expect to be made by a manufacture that would really be a flagshipkiller and pretty much will be welcomed by many consumers out there ! Check out.

                                                             BZ-Flare  
bz flare smartphone I want 2

This actually my design of my smartphone that I want.It should be less than 6.1mm and should have 5.2inch 528ppi 4k Amoled display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection and hydrophobic coating.Coming to the processor Snapdragon  820 with 6GB Ram and the internal storage should be 128GB and expandable up 2TB via SD-Card.Battery capacity is something that I very much consider so BZ-Flare has 5000Mah silicon-graphene battery.Dual sim smartphone and USB C-Type is must with an awesome finger print scanner inbuilt to the home button(Must be fast!).According to the camera specs nothing much 21Mp Sony exmor sensor and laser focus shooter(Dual led flash) at the rear and 13Mp auto focus at the front.Both the camera should be capable of recording 4k videos.And a bit of usual stuff like a few sensors, Wlan ,Gps,Bluetooth and all that stuff.
Hoping  to see a smartphone like this in 2016. 

Happy Reading ;)                        
bz flare smartphone I want
BZ-Flare All Views

No comments:

Post a Comment